beach at night
Yoga In Paradise With Suzanne Morgan – Mexico Yoga Retreat April 25 – May 2, 2015
It’s not too late to join me, yoga friends, for my 7 night/8 day yoga retreat in paradise on April 25-May 2, 2015. But do let me know ASAP if you want to join my fab trip!
This retreat will rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. Held at the luxurious Xinalani Retreat Center located on the south shore of Banderas Bay, near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Xinalani is built on the unspoiled jungle with a beautiful, pristine beach. It’s only accessible by boat, so be prepared to get your feet wet as you step out of the boat and onto this secluded, private resort. We’ve made travel super easy. We will meet at the Puerto Vallarta airport and will have a private shuttle take us directly to the dock and then take a private boat ride to Xinalani. The resort is 12 miles south of Puerto Vallarta Airport. Important for us yogis, this resort is eco-chic – meaning that it combines luxury with the most thoughtful care for the environment. Our yoga retreat, Yoga in Paradise with Suzanne Morgan, will focus on incorporating the wisdom and beauty of nature to lead us to better health, prosperity and peace of mind.
** The prices listed below INCLUDE three meals a day at Xinalani, transfer to and from the airport, PLUS taxes! All pricing in USD.
SHARED ROOM – PALAPA:
Pricing between $1,370 and $1,720 per person
ALMOST SOLD OUT!
Single: $2,070 per person
Double: $1,615 per person
Double : $1,990 per person
Single : $2,385 per person
Eco-Chic Suites :
Double: $2,200 per person
Single: $2,693 per person
For more information on Xinalani, go to: http://www.xinalaniretreat.com/
Or see our slide show here:
- 7 nights of accommodation at the gorgeous Xinalani Retreat Center; 8 days of great relaxing fun. All rooms are ocean-front and open-air. It’s stunning!
- 3 gourmet meals a day, plus snacks all day
- Transfer to and from the airport to Xinalani
- Social hours most evenings – bonfire on the beach, salsa dancing
- Group meditation each morning
- 6 morning yoga classes and workshops
- 5 early evening meditations or short yoga classes
- Classes take advantage of this unique, eco-friendly location and incorporate the theme of nature in our yoga sessions
- Hasta mudras for health & healing
- Restorative yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- Pranayama (breathing practices)
Not included: Airfare to and from the retreat, extra excursions (whale watching! swimming with dolphins! shopping in small, sweet Mexican towns!), alcoholic drinks, spa treatments and hotel gratuities.
Be sure to check all three pages below for full details:
To see the main page of information, complete pricing and information on making a deposit to secure your spot, click here.
To get tons of details about the trip, go here.
To see the slideshow pictures of this stunning resort, go here.
Join me for a trip of a lifetime!
P.S. For questions, call me at 703-626-8349 or contact me at email@example.com