Studies show that people who participate in a group are 80% more likely to achieve their health goals over individuals who go it alone. Let me say that again – that’s an 80% improvement! Why such a difference in the success rate?
Many of us know what we should be doing, but have a very difficult time implementing positive change in our life. Participating in a group offers you the following advantages:
- Get support from the group and the coach. Be supported and nurtured when the going gets tough. Willpower and knuckling through the tough times is not sustainable!
- Surround yourself with successful peeps. While your significant other or family may cheer you on from the sidelines, to be successful you have to hang around with people who are working on similar goals or who have already reached them. Family and friends sometimes unwittingly sabotage our efforts.
- Learn from the successes and challenges of your peers in a place where you can be vulnerable and grow.
- Use social pressure to your advantage. Having accountability is key to changing bad habits into good habits.
Consider these questions:
- Are you out of integrity with what you say you value vs. how you live your life?
- Are you a good health role model for your family and friends?
- Have you struggled with a health issue and haven’t had success going it alone?
- Is your self-care and health regimen stagnant? Are you inconsistent in your efforts?
Maybe I can help. My next 10-week health coaching program, called Vibrant Body Formula, starts formally on Saturday, September 23 (with a special kickoff on Wednesday, Sept. 13). It’s a perfect mix of private and group work that shows you how to make sustainable, long-term change.
I’d like to offer you a free 30-minute health strategy session where we’ll discuss your goals and challenges. Let’s see if this is the right fit for you. Go here to schedule an appointment.
To your great health,
P.S. Remember, it’s too tough going it alone. Go ahead and book your free session today. Go here to schedule an appointment.