Tuesday, November 24 from 6:30- 8 pm
This special workshop helps those who are active in repetitive sports (running, cycling, etc.) recover more quickly, perform better and avoid injury. Athletes have specific physical challenges and goals. Yoga is the perfect complementary cross-training tool and support to help you enhance your strength, flexibility and endurance. Athletes often have years of tight muscles and repetitive motion to unwind. Come to this workshop to learn how to recover from intense workouts more quickly, to encourage your body to work at optimal levels and to enjoy your sports more fully. I love teaching yoga therapeutics and think that you’ll benefit from this informative and fun special workshop. I did this class earlier in 2015 and it was a big hit.
I can only take 10 participants so sign up early.
When: Tuesday, November 24 – 6:30 – 8 pm
How much: $40 per person (cash or check). Pre-registration is a must! Call or email me to reserve your space!
Where: Arlington Community Church, 6040 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205
Come to this special workshop to:
- Learn the one Pranayama (breathing) practice that can help you improve your speed, build your respiratory power and endurance
- Learn yoga poses for strength and flexibility, targeting the key areas for athletes:
- greater lower back strength
- relieving the pain of tight hip flexors
- build leg strength
- enhance concentration
- fluidity for overworked joints
- You’ll receive handouts and a simple yoga program that you can use pre or post-workout
Cell: 703-626-8349 – Suzanne Morgan
HOW TO REGISTER:
Space is limited, so early registration is greatly appreciated. I may be able to accommodate some last minute attendees. The cost is $40, cash or check made payable to: Suzanne Morgan. Call or email me at any time to RSVP and reserve your spot. Or call with questions: 703-626-8349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nourish Ayurveda and Suzanne Morgan Yoga