For those of you who are in the Northern Virginia area this is a friendly reminder about my September Ayurveda workshop #3. If you’d like to attend, I still have space for tomorrow’s workshop as well as Saturday, September 26.
Also, for those of you who are yoga teachers, this workshop counts towards Yoga Alliance CEU’s since I am an E-RYT 500.
Schedule for Session #3:
- Tuesday, Sept. 15 from 6 pm to 9 pm OR
- Saturday, Sept 26 from 11 am to 2 pm
As always, the content for each session is different. No need to have come to prior sessions
The cost for the session is the same as before, $75. Bring a friend if you like.
The theme of our third session is: Harnessing the Transformative & Healing Powers of September
September simply is a magical month. It’s time to get down to business and commit to making positive change.
I’ll also cover the importance of good digestion for good health, why we have food cravings and how to manage them.
Come to the September workshop and learn…
- how good digestion is the cornerstone for good health and poor digestion causes disease
- why it’s not just important what you eat but how you eat
- how to prepare for cold and flu seasons
- food routines to establish and ways to prime immunity
- simple and effective ways to quickly enhance digestion – prompting proper weight management
- foods to eat now
- how to take advantage of making change during this key inspirational month
I’ll also prepare you a light, healthy meal. To RSVP call 703-626-8349 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.