Join me Tuesday evening July 28 from 6 to 9 pm for a special workshop at my home yoga studio in North Arlington, Virginia. The topic of the workshop is Learning How to Identify Imbalances Early to Manage Emotion and Resist Disease. We’ll have fun with hands-on demonstrations, specific life-style and food recommendations and learning how to bring balance into the body, mind and spirit naturally.
Come to this workshop and you’ll learn:
- how imbalances in the body and mind shape our emotions, then over time shape our beliefs, then change who we are
- how imbalances (even subtle – or seemingly insignificant from a Western medicine point of view) are really cries for awareness. The body always seeks balance and provides these skillful signs to ask us to pay attention.
- how the skills of Ayurveda can help you identify physical, emotional and mental imbalances early
- you’ll start to learn how to detect imbalances so that you can predict and prevent disease
- how to create a wonderful, grounding daily routine
- more about eating with the season and balancing the hot Pitta time of year
- BONUS: I’ll cook you a light, healthy dinner.
I can take a few more participants. The cost is $75, cash or check made payable to: Suzanne Morgan.
What you’ll need to bring:
Just bring your lovely self and a notebook or journal. But please try not to wear perfume. There are at least 2 of us that have chemical sensitivities. I used to adore perfume but sadly it doesn’t like me now. 😦
No prior experience in yoga or Ayurveda is necessary.
If you are interested, please email or call me soon! SuzanneMorganYoga@yahoo.com