Yoga friends: I’ve been working on this recipe for a few weeks and just got it right. Try this for lunch. You’re going to love it!
Suzanne’s Curried Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 3 cups of cooked, diced chicken
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- ¼ cup diced sweet onion (Vidalia, Wala Wala, etc.) or shallots
- ½ cup of roasted macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup of grapes, sliced in half
- ½ tsp – 1 tsp of curry powder (or more if you love curry)
- 2 T of plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk or mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Kale leaves, butter lettuce or other broad lettuce leaves
Simply mix together. Serve on lettuce leaves for a nice, healthy treat. Or go decadent by serving on a butter croissant. A side of grapes is nice.
Looks delicious! I can’t wait to try it!