Holy Yummo! You are really going to love my recipe for mango salsa. Bring some love to your mouth and try this with healthy chips, with grilled fish, fish tacos or as a side to your eggs in the morning. It’s Day 18 of our 21 Day Yoga Challenge. Enjoy! – Suzanne
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, seeded and finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon of finely chopped jalapeno
- 1/4 cup of finely diced red onion
- juice of one juicy lime, or two not so juicy limes
- 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Stir all ingredients together. Let marinate for at least 15 minutes before serving.