Congratulations! It’s Day 21 of our 21 Day Yoga Challenge. I hope you’ve enjoyed my gift of yoga videos, meditations and recipes. Our next 21 Day Yoga Challenge starts April 1 (no kidding!).
So how did you do with the challenge? Were you able to practice yoga and meditation more than what you normally would? I hope so. The 21 Day Yoga Challenge asks that you set aside at least 10 minutes a day for yoga and 10 minutes a day for meditation. However, be happy if you just got a few more days of practice in than your normally would. It’s not about perfection – all or nothing.
It might be nice to take today to reflect upon your practice. Perhaps reflecting on the following questions will provide you with some insight:
- What is the best time of day for you to practice yoga? What is the best time for you to practice meditation?
- What are some things that kept you from practicing? What could you do in the future to make your practice more consistent?
- Do you enjoy your home practice? What can you do to better enjoy your practice?
- Are you stuck in someone else’s idea of what your practice should look like?
- How can you bring more authenticity to your practice? How can you bring more authenticity to your life?
- What do you want your practice to look like in 2014? How do you want to feel?
It’s my great honor to be your guide. Thanks for viewing my yoga video blog. I am sending you the biggest wishes for love, peace and joy.
Love the question about being stuck in someone else’s idea of what my practice should be like. Will meditate on that over the next while!