Happy Holidays Yoga Friends!
Here is an update on my latest offerings:
- Mark your calendars. My next 21 Day Yoga Challenge starts on January 1. This is a free challenge that I post on my yoga video blog at www.suzannemorganyoga.com. If you join my blog, every day of the challenge you’ll receive a video, audio meditation or tips for healthy living. The Challenge asks that you practice at least 5 minutes of meditation a day and at least 10 minutes of yoga. You practice on your own. If you know of someone who could benefit from my video blog, they can join here.
- I have a special detox workshop at my home studio from 11 am – 1 pm on January 1. To find out more or to sign up go here.
- I’m teaching a FREE PILATES class at Sun & Moon Yoga Studio in Arlington on Monday, December 16 at 6:30-7:45. This is to generate interest in the Pilates class that I will be teaching there starting in January. You are welcome to come to this free class on Dec. 16. Go here for more information.
- I will be raising the cost of my yoga classes starting January 1 to $12 a class instead of $10. This applies to classes at my home, as well as my other independent locations. If you have a class card or Groupon, this won’t affect you until you card or Groupon runs out. I’ll be selling class cards for a pack of 10 classes for $100 to encourage you to commit to yoga and to save you money. Class cards are available immediately.
- Last but not least, I just finished publishing my new cookbook, Simple * Healthy * Comfort Food. Yay! I ordered a bunch of copies and hopefully they will be in by next week. They make great holiday presents. The book costs $15.