Hello, Yoga Friends!
I’ve got some great new offerings coming up:
- December 7 – Come to my Simple * Healthy * Comfort Food Cooking Class (details below)
- January 1 – Join me for a special Yoga Detox + Renew workshop (details below)
- January 1-21, 2014 – We’ll start a new 21 Day Yoga Challenge; to sign up for the free series, join my blog here.
- March 15-22, 2014 – I have a few more spaces available for my fabulous Yoga Retreat in Mexico. Interested see more below and be sure to sign up now!
Simple * Healthy * Comfort Food – Cooking Class
December 7 – 11 am – 2 pm
Come learn the joy of cooking (and eating!) delicious, healthy meals that take advantage of foods that are in season, sustainable and super good for you. This fun, hands-on cooking class takes place in my home. Class size is limited to 5 people, so please register in advance. All recipes are my unique creations that honor Ayurvedic philosophies.
What you’ll get:
- 3 hours of instruction, including chefs’ secrets and tips for saving time
- Lunch and a sampling of everything we make
- Recipes for each dish
- Plus, you’ll get a copy of my new cookbook, Simple * Healthy * Comfort Food (additional copies available at $15 each)
$60 for advance registration; $70 after December 1
New Year Yoga Detox + Renew
January 1 – 11 am – 1 pm
Come to a special yoga and relaxation class at my home studio in Arlington, VA. Start the year off right by renewing the body, mind and spirit. This gentle yoga class will focus on poses to detox the body from the stress and over consumption of the holidays. Reset and calm the mind with a special deep relaxation guided meditation. Class size is limited to six people, so sign up early.
What you’ll get:
- Yoga class
- Yoga nidra – deep relaxation
- Detox juice – special blend to reset the system, freshly juiced
- Spa water & detox tea
- Immune Booster Soup to take with you
$40 for advance registration; $50 after December 25
Register now with PayPal
YOGA IN PARADISE WITH SUZANNE MORGAN
MARCH 15-22, 2014
ONLY 3 ROOMS LEFT!
Space is very limited, so please sign up now. Secure your space with a $500 deposit. Prices start at $1,650 per person.
Join us for a 7 night/8 day yoga retreat in paradise on March 15-22, 2014. This retreat will rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. Held at the luxurious Xinalani Retreat Center located on the south shore of Banderas Bay, near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Xinalani is built on the unspoiled jungle with a beautiful, pristine beach. It’s only accessible by boat, so be prepared to get your feet wet as you step out of the boat and onto this secluded, private resort. We’ve made travel super easy. We will meet at the Puerto Vallarta airport and will have a private shuttle take us directly to the dock and then take a private boat ride to Xinalani. The resort is 12 miles south of Puerto Vallarta Airport. Important for us yogis, this resort is eco-chic – meaning that it combines luxury with the most thoughtful care for the environment.
If you are traveling from the Metro DC area, there currently are direct flights to Puerto Vallarta from Reagan Washington Airport, Dulles Airport and Baltimore Airport from 5 different major airlines.
Our yoga retreat, Yoga in Paradise with Suzanne Morgan, will focus on incorporating the wisdom and beauty of nature to lead us to better health, prosperity and peace of mind.
For complete details about the retreat, go here.
For FAQ’s, go here.
- 7 nights of accommodation at the gorgeous Xinalani Retreat Center
- 3 gourmet meals a day
- Social hours most evenings – bonfire on the beach, salsa dancing
- Group meditation each morning
- 6 morning yoga classes and workshops
- 5 early evening meditations or short yoga classes
- Classes take advantage of this unique, eco-friendly location and incorporate yoga into the elements of nature
- Hasta mudras for health & healing
- Restorative yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- Pranayama (breathing practices)
- Transfer to and from the airport ($100)
Not included: Airfare to and from the retreat, daily excursions, spa treatments, alcoholic drinks and hotel gratuities.